Talk

Advanced search

Tax credits

(7 Posts)
Abbigailxkason Thu 02-Mar-17 10:19:44

I have been asked by tax credits to provide wage slips bank statements nursery receipts invoices etc for the last 12 months my question is can I send some of the information rather than all I have everything minus bank statements wage slips I've had to pay £15 for as my work charges for copies and to me being a single parent working part time £15 is a lot of money, I'm also paying back money to tax credits due to them having my income for 2016/2017 to low and when I told them they've deducted payments so I don't have a bill at the end of the tax year, my bank can charge up to £5 per statement and I cannot afford to pay for 12 of them, tax credits said to just send what I do have but will my money be stopped in the meantime I've also got extra information they haven't requested just to help them, (letter off work stating hours worked pay per hour and when employment started) can anyone shed any light on this x

Underthemoonlight Thu 02-Mar-17 10:24:20

Just went the nursery invoices and wage slips you will get them back once they've checked.

Underthemoonlight Thu 02-Mar-17 10:24:26

Sent"

Abbigailxkason Thu 02-Mar-17 10:32:37

Will they stop any payments in the meantime do you know I just can't afford to replace bank statements and my bank is still at my nanas address I just never changed it and she's got a terrible habit of shredding everything if I don't collect it as she doesn't like personal info lying around x

Underthemoonlight Thu 02-Mar-17 13:56:11

No they don't but if you've had an overpayment they will request it's paid back.

fallenempires Thu 02-Mar-17 14:03:48

Are you registered for online banking?If you are then you can download and print off copies of your statements.

Abbigailxkason Thu 02-Mar-17 14:10:27

I'm not registered for it something I'll definatelt be registering for, my nana just shreds everything she doesn't even tell me the post has been ha ha. Hopefully everything they've asked for minus statements will be enough. Pain in the backside it's because I've changed my sons days in nursery fees changed then my income was estimated a lot less than they had down so I had to ring to update how much my earnings would be so think they've just requested it all I'm not fussed there's nothing to hide with it just don't want me not sending bank statements to be a problem x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now