Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Name changed and hello

(10 Posts)
TwirlyN Thu 01-Mar-07 10:17:15

Sorry, very very rude of me, have been lurking about 4 months, then just dived in one day, forgetting my manners forgot to introduce myself. Have been quite aware and feeling a tad guilty about this. Today I have discovered another MNer with a similar name, who has been around longer than. So, now is the time to introduce a new name (very sim to old), and apologise.

fireflyfairy2 Thu 01-Mar-07 10:23:05

Hi

funnypeculiar Thu 01-Mar-07 10:23:36

morning

TwirlyN Thu 01-Mar-07 10:24:59

oh FFF2, I was just about to go off and sulk. How about you, just read your thread about CM DVd, very crappy of them, i will sit and ponder on that one.

TwirlyN Thu 01-Mar-07 10:27:13

good morning funnypeculiar, at what point should I get off my arse and do something more useful, like cleaning the bathroom?

Indith Thu 01-Mar-07 10:30:26

hello!

Why would you want to do something useful? This is much more fun.

I cleaned my bathroom yesterday <<preens>>

1st time in 3 weeks though (although one of those dp was home alone so I was kinda hoping he would do it)

TwirlyN Thu 01-Mar-07 10:39:40

Oh right, ok i'll hang around here abit longer, i suppose i did do the bathroom at the weekend!!

Bucketsofdynomite Thu 01-Mar-07 10:42:17

Hello there. Anyone else still in their nightie? DD(3) got fed up and dressed herself but me and DS(2) are still slobbing.

Indith Thu 01-Mar-07 10:43:55

in that case do hang around, tho I may attempt to fold washing as ds has falln asleep at the breast and may now suffer to be put down. Of course if he wakes again I'll just have to cuddle him and play on MN again.

TwirlyN Thu 01-Mar-07 10:57:20

Right thats just about it for me, Ds2 also neeeeeeeds me, chores to be done, park, Bla bla bla. Friday tomorrow, we get to go grocery shopping, yipppeeee, highlight of the week!! can't wait. still sun is shining here today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now