Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Actory Shooping Habits. Part 2.

(9 Posts)
Bubble99 Wed 28-Feb-07 20:38:25

Today's sighting was John Thompson (Cold Feet bloke) with what looked like a kettle but may have been a small slow cooker - in a Robert Dyas plastic bag.

Last week was Stella Ghonet (sp?) the blonde one from 'House of Elliot' who I last saw dementedly singing 'Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme etc...' by the herb section at Waitrose, but last week saw buying glittery stickers with her daughter in WH Smith.

Had a close encounter with a Helen Baxendale about three weeks ago buying Nature Baby nappies and wipes, frozen hadddock in batter and a toilet duck. Also in Waitrose.

I knew you'd all be interested.

MegaLegs Wed 28-Feb-07 20:40:49

I once saw Alastair McGowan buying a duvet cover in Peter Jones.

And Tim Roth was behind me in the queue at Balham Sainsbury's once but I couldn't see his basket.

Bubble99 Wed 28-Feb-07 20:42:07

No details. No points.

You'll be tested on this at the end of term.

brandnewhelsy Wed 28-Feb-07 20:43:57

Saw Nick Hancock buying flowers in what used to be Safeway once.

Bubble99 Wed 28-Feb-07 20:45:05

And what kind of flowers were they??

<taps foot impatiently>

MegaLegs Wed 28-Feb-07 20:47:00

I will try harder miss.

brandnewhelsy Wed 28-Feb-07 20:47:30

Erm, yellow lilies - will that do? (lies through teeth to impress head girl)

Bubble99 Wed 28-Feb-07 21:01:48

Goood, MegaLegs. Now go out and spot me a Gyles Brandreth with purchases and you may be able to make up some of those lost marks.

brandnewhelsy. <sigh> Repeat after me ... "details gain points." And tsk! 'Yellow lillies,' indeed. You may be able to fool me but you won't be able to fool the examiners.

jura Wed 28-Feb-07 22:53:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now