Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Which MP3 player and idiot's guide to them please

(3 Posts)
Melly Wed 28-Feb-07 18:11:36

Ok, I know I'm a complete muppet.....I fancy getting an MP3 player but have to be honest I don't really know exactly what they are and how you download the music etc. Can anyone recommend a reasonably cheap model that it is easy to use, i.e not one with all the whistles and bells if you know what I mean. And.....what is the difference between an MP3 player and an IPOD...as you can tell I am not up with modern gadgets at all

tenbygirl Wed 28-Feb-07 18:50:13

An iPod is a brand of mp3 player. If you download misic from iTunes it is easier to transfer them onto an iPod as apple make it difficult to put it onto a non apple mp3 player. But it can be done, hubby does it for me though.

The actual downloading of the music from iTunes is very easy. Just search for a song you want and "buy".

I've got a ATMT MP140 from Amazon that cost me £17 and am very pleased with it. User friendly and will have space for about 150 tracks.

Melly Wed 28-Feb-07 19:59:17

Thanks Tenbygirl. Anyone else got any recommendations?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now