Talk

Advanced search

Dream journal and lucid dreams

(5 Posts)
ghostwatch Fri 03-Feb-17 01:49:50

I have kept a dream journal since 1997. I used to have one of those dictionary's that you can look up the meaning of your dream in. Did anyone else do this ?
I have very lucid dreams and Waking hallucinations, (coming out of dream state), which I also record occasionally, but rarely meet anyone that has the same experiences. I invite people to share their own dreams in this thread as I find it all really interesting and I'm thinking of starting a podcast on this subject.
I'm not at home I'm on a night shift right now but I will record my next dream on this thread and see if I can interpret it. I may also write up my first ever dream entry from 1997.

SallyVating Fri 03-Feb-17 04:32:28

I'm interested in this. Will share what I remember. My dreams tend to be a bit gruesome though

motheroreily Fri 03-Feb-17 04:56:39

I'm interested too. I have lucid dreams but I always get too excited and wake myself up

ghostwatch Fri 03-Feb-17 06:04:30

That's ok Sally i like the nightmares too and they often are more significant when interpreting things.

ghostwatch Fri 03-Feb-17 06:09:50

Thanks mother can relate.** I usually begin to fly as soon as I realise I am dreaming and aware. Often things will go bad as I have a habit of thinking things which then start to happen, such as "I better not start to lose my ability to fly" then I begin crashing down to earth. Or "I hope I am not chased by a lion" - lion appears. This normally then prompts me awake.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now