Talk

Advanced search

Amusing(!) Dog Poo story to cheer you up

(7 Posts)
Donk Sat 24-Feb-07 20:42:57

I get really fed up of people not picking up their dog's poo in public areas where lots of chldren play. Today I took ds to Temple Newsam (a big garden) and on the path near the lake ds stopped to inspect something. I stopped too - and whilst ds contemplated life, the universe and everything (or at least the oddly shaped stick at his feet) I watched a well dressed man with a large collie-type dog. It was off the lead about 50m away. It stopped and did what dogs do! I continued to watch as ds was occupied (how interesting can one stick be?). The man looked at me. I looked at him. He looked at the dog and the steaming pile. Then he looked at me. He took out a large blue handkerchief, and blew his nose before looking at me again. Then he bent down and picked up the poo in the handkerchief!
(Hmmm! doesn't sound quite so amusing now - perhaps you had to be there)

NotanOtter Sat 24-Feb-07 20:44:52

sounds fab

Beauregard Sat 24-Feb-07 20:46:58

You must have looked really nasty ,lol.

Tinkerbel5 Sun 25-Feb-07 11:05:18

dog poo is one of my pet hates, I hate it when dog owners let their dogs poo on the pavement leading up to a school so you have to manouver around it, and these are people in their expensive houses who are on your case if you so much as park you car with your wheel near their house

Themis Sun 25-Feb-07 11:08:34

Hope he remebers he has dog poo in it before he blows his nose again !

WestCountryLass Sun 25-Feb-07 19:55:13

That is hilarious!

And at Themis!

Donk Sun 25-Feb-07 19:58:26

And I wasn't glaring, honest, just watching curiously.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now