Talk

Advanced search

should I complain about shoddy service in cotwolds shop

(7 Posts)
brimfull Thu 22-Feb-07 15:55:52

was looking for some walking trousers for dd who is doing her bronze duke of edinburgh.
The assistant was busy putting up loads of clothes in the area we were looking.I asked for his advice 2 or 3 times .He did try and help but his attitude was that I was stopping him from his job and he didn't even bother to search through the stuff he was putting out for dd's size.
Anyway after she'd tried on trousers I asked him where the camelback water thingys were,his answer was "I do have a deadline for putting this stuff out you know" but he did go on to show me what I needed.
Needless to say I didn't buy a thing.
Dh was appalled by the attitude and thinks I should complain.

southeastastra Thu 22-Feb-07 16:01:26

was it a local shop for local people?

brimfull Thu 22-Feb-07 16:05:05

no quite a big cotswolds branch ,not in the cotswolds ,the name of the company is cotswolds

IntergalacticDave Thu 22-Feb-07 16:06:11

Oh yes, complain. I hate that whole snooty attitude that some shop assistants adopt.

superloopy Thu 22-Feb-07 16:08:26

Absolutely complain! What a nobhead.... why does he think he is putting all of those clothes out for?? Doh so people can come in and buy them.

Men really cannot multitask can they....

brimfull Thu 22-Feb-07 16:10:37

that's what I was thinking at the time superloopy.

So a email to head office you think?

paulaplumpbottom Thu 22-Feb-07 16:44:35

You should always complain about bad service.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: