Talk

Advanced search

Had enough of my horrible neighbours!!!

(2 Posts)
Lillylou22 Sat 07-Jan-17 22:28:57

Omg massive rant alert but honestly had enough!
Got home from work today to find out neighbours had been banging on the ceiling (we are top flat) in response to Dd playing.
Lost the god dam plot with these creatures !
Had the police out several times since they moved in over various drunken rows, their dog sh*ts all over my garden and destroys my child's toys and we have to constantly put up with stench of pot reeking through the house! yet they bang at my 5 yr old playing dolls...
council are already involved with this all but today made me really angry but at the same time the last thing I want is confrontation with these people. sad
Starting to feel trapped in my own home and utterly depressed. Any advise anyone ?

7SunshineSeven7 Sat 07-Jan-17 22:45:22

Have you been keeping a log?

-Report the weed to 101.
-If they're being drunk and aggressive call the police, say you're worried about your /daughter/their partner's safety.
-Can you secure your garden to stop their dog getting in? If not when the dog is there call the warden to get it as it is ''roaming free''.

Just saying this for both sides:
-How loud was your daughter playing? Was she banging and screaming? What time was it? You might not realise how loud it was to them?
-Is it your garden or shared?
-Pick up your daughter's toys out of the garden so they don't get ruined.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now