Talk

Advanced search

They didn't receive my resignation letter.

(6 Posts)
Radley Wed 21-Feb-07 17:46:44

Following on from my 'How do I write this letter thread', I've just got a phonecall telling me that my mate has got the job I handed my notice in for BUT they are denying all knowledge of receiving my resignation letter.

Should I send them a copy with a cover letter or not bother, they owe me four days wage

If I write a letter what should I put?

Radley Wed 21-Feb-07 19:39:48

Anyone?

edam Wed 21-Feb-07 19:44:19

Um, don't see how they can give her your job if they don't have official notice that you are resigning? And yes, I would chase the four days' wages. So send the copy with the cover letter claiming the four days.

Radley Wed 21-Feb-07 20:31:56

Thank you edam, obviously, she is aware that i had resigned, that is why she rung.

I KNEW on the first day she would love the job, but, unfortunately, it was not for me.

I think I am going to send the letter again with a cover note, recorded delivery. But, I am struggling what to say.

DizzyDave Wed 21-Feb-07 20:34:19

can't you just go and hand it in yourself then you know they've got it anyway? why the fuss?

Radley Wed 21-Feb-07 20:42:33

no fuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! asking advice/help

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: