Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

DOG POO ARRGH

(1 Post)
Zombiemum1946 Fri 04-Nov-16 17:45:34

Does anyone know how to stop dogs pooing in your garden ? I haven't caught the person but their dog is regularly pooing in my front garden and on the pavement that the kids walk on to get to school. At one point it was so bad that I called pushing the pram to the childminder the dog shit slalom. I work in a hospital and have on a couple of occasions not realised it was on my shoe and walked it through the hospital and had to call the domestics to clean it . Due to protocol the whole corridor has to be cleaned using a specific cleaning product. There was one time I walked my daughter to school and in the 5 mins it took to walk her there and back some ones dog had crapped in my drive but there was no one in sight. It was so fresh it was glistening . In the past some one used to bag it and leave under the hedge 2 m from my house .When it got to 5 bags they started leaving it at the other end of the road under another hedge. I'm at the end of my tether . I would think it was just me but judging by the size, colour, and consistency it's the same dog leaving it's gift all the way up the street to the school turn off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now