Talk

Advanced search

Swagger Inn 138 - in which we run out of --Musketeers Episodes-- witty titles, but need a new thread to carry on blethering

(1000 Posts)
SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Fri 30-Sep-16 22:55:23

As above. It's late, and I'm too tired to be clever or witty. (Business as usual then hmm )

If anyone needs me I'll be in the hayloft with Athos grin

<decorates>

FancyFancy Fri 30-Sep-16 23:58:53

Thank you helen

<decorates>

JaneElk Sat 01-Oct-16 08:44:37

I'm pretty sure it's not too soon to put up a few baubles

JaneElk Sat 01-Oct-16 08:45:34

<limbers up>

LetUsPrey Sat 01-Oct-16 10:44:28

<decorates also>

Badders123 Sat 01-Oct-16 13:37:25

Hope letus feels better soon
I've been shopping with mum in town.
I feel l need a lie down now smile

LetUsPrey Sat 01-Oct-16 13:41:06

I'm up and dressed which is a start.

<sends Athos to assist Badderz with her lie down>

Badders123 Sat 01-Oct-16 13:46:02

I will help him stretch his glutes smile
Gawd I'm knackered. Seen some lovely Xmas stuff today and I'm embarrassed to report hand bought my Xmas cards 😁 BUT I did have a voucher smile
Saw a chocolate dinosaur in Lakeland for ds2
Bought ds1 and advent candle
The boots Xmas catalogue is out so am just about to peruse that...
Oh bugger it's started raining.
Boo

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Sat 01-Oct-16 15:12:39

wine

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Sat 01-Oct-16 19:30:43

Do I get a christmas card Bads? smile

Hope you feel better soon Letus sad

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Sat 01-Oct-16 19:51:04

I have had too much tea and I'm feeling v. tubby...

After today's shopping trip, I now have Series 3 on DVD! This means I can watch whenever I want on the latop without DH complaining about being kicked off the TV. Hurrah! I did not buy or see any Xmas stuff <side-eyes Badders>

Homework hell is currently suspended for Horrible Histories grin

FancyFancy Sat 01-Oct-16 20:06:03

watching coding ? helen shock Could anything be more tedious?

Hope you're feeling a bit better now letus

Nice finishing off of the old thread ww - are you drunk now? wink

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Sat 01-Oct-16 20:13:45

Football, Fancy - football is more tedious. I was slightly confused at being asked to help solve problems and show him how to do stuff. Like I had a clue. But I sorted it, so go me grin #TechnoSkillzWench

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Sat 01-Oct-16 20:19:30

Yep Fancy grin

Badders123 Sat 01-Oct-16 20:20:37

Of course wicked! 😘

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Sat 01-Oct-16 20:25:20

Been to mum's, checking out my new digs. I want to start packing now! smile

FancyFancy Sat 01-Oct-16 20:25:35

wine cheers ww - might crack open some Pimms myself smile

<is in awe of helen's techy skillz>

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Sat 01-Oct-16 20:31:16

Mmm Pimms smile

LetUsPrey Sat 01-Oct-16 20:50:25

Evening wenches.

Feeling a bit better now thanks wenches.

I'll have a virtual wine, not quite ready for a real one grin

Watched Strictly. Goes on a bit at this stage though.

Hope your move happens smoothly and quickly Wicked.

ignores DC's homework

WickedWenchOfTheNorth Sat 01-Oct-16 20:54:05

Thanks Letus. Glad you're feeling better smile

FancyFancy Sat 01-Oct-16 20:54:45

Ah that's good to hear letus, and you should totally ignore homework until feeling better. Or better still, delegate it grin

Right, I need to attack the ironing pile. Which means two things - time to crack open the Pimms and then decide on which hot man shall keep me entertained whilst I do it. Shall I watch Suits (Harvey Specter), Justified (sniper Tim & Raylan) or Ripper Street (Dr Dirty)? A thoroughly enjoyable dilemma grin

LetUsPrey Sat 01-Oct-16 21:14:50

I'm back on Gibbs ... I mean NICIS grin

Badders123 Sat 01-Oct-16 21:15:57

Oh captain Jackson every day for me......💞

FancyFancy Sat 01-Oct-16 21:39:55

<harrumphs> DS drank the lemonade I had chilling in teh fridge, so Pimms is a no go angry. Vodka & tonic it is then. And Harvey Specter, you can have the doctor tonight badders grin

Ooh letus - I was channel flicking while eating dinner & saw NCIS. I had no idea what was going on as I'd missed quite a bit of the beginning, but there was a bit of gun wielding Gibbs grin. I thought of you, naturally

SisterHelenoftheEternalCatchUp Sat 01-Oct-16 21:40:34

Have been on stepper, then stretching. the second I sat down to stretch, stupid cat came over to sit next to me. She's v. sweet... smile

LetUs I might have a sip of spiced rum on your behalf, since you're not up to any alcohol. Or I might just slob on the sofa (because I can't be arsed moving now) and think about the 70% cocoa choclate that I bought today because it's healthier than the purple-wrapped stuff. chocolate Though it's kind of a challenge now to not eat slabs of chocolate at all for as long as I can. Or drink Red Bull either. This abstinence makes me officially even more boring that usual - no more waving a cheery can of red bull at people over my desk at work, or having a sugar-rush inspired sweary fit about other departments. Maybe that's why work's been so utterly tedious for the past couple of weeks hmm <rethinks position on not drinking red bull... considers bloated burpy feeling after drinking red bull... decides to carry on trying not to drink red bull... bores all wenches to tears> grin

<decorates by way of an apology>

PS - we're watching the Ryder Cup. I may go to bed.

PPS - <re-establishes one-track-mind wenching mode> whilst shopping I saw a magazine cover with someone lurking in a hooded cloak 'Oh', thinks I ' What's Grimaud doing on the cover?' It was actually advertising (I think) Assassins Creed. I thought of Mouse - wherever she's gone.

This thread is not accepting new messages.