Could wrapping a towel round boobs when out of shower be what actually a makes them droopy?

(9 Posts)
Flum Sun 28-Aug-16 06:38:13

just that really.... Not the breastfeeding and wotnot.

lovelybangers Sun 28-Aug-16 06:57:30

I doubt it.

HonkHonkNose Sun 28-Aug-16 07:05:17

No I don't think so. I had a boob job a few years ago as I literally had nothing. The pregnancy and them being at the bf mercy of dd has completely fucking ruined them.

HonkHonkNose Sun 28-Aug-16 07:06:50

Just pmsl here at pp's username - 'lovelybangers'. How appropriate grin

Motherfuckers Sun 28-Aug-16 07:12:15

How tight are you fucking wrapping it? But in answer to your question; yes, absolutely. Have you not been given funding to carry out this important research? It is obviously not idiotic nonsense.

EarthboundMisfit Sun 28-Aug-16 07:17:15

This is definitely true.

Flum Sun 28-Aug-16 15:15:08

I have done it once a day for my whole life.... Am 44 and only just stopped. k know there are lots of other factors of course.

MackerelOfFact Sun 28-Aug-16 15:19:31

I think the droopyness is caused by loss of skin and muscular tone, which can be a result of poor support, breastfeeding or age. I doubt pressing them would cause it.

If you think it has though, try hanging upside down for a bit and see how long it takes for your boobs to become perky again! grin

SharingMichelle Sun 28-Aug-16 15:21:53

I never wrap my towel around and my boobs are saggy as two golf balls in a pair of socks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now