tummy tuck

(4 Posts)
applesvpears Fri 01-Jul-16 06:59:41

Has anyone here had one or know of anyone who has? I am interested in people's views of having this done and the results.

Thanks smile

magratvonlipwig Fri 01-Jul-16 20:33:53

I have had one. What would you like to know ?

TheJollyPostmansWife Thu 14-Jul-16 22:18:16

I know people who have had them but following this thread as keen although not desperate. My tummy button is saggy but my tummy is otherwise flat. It sounds painful but would love to hear experiences/ reasons

magratvonlipwig Sun 17-Jul-16 14:19:55

Had one following one caesarian plus another surgery on the same scar. Had a fold and a pouch of skin with no muscle tone couldnt even pull my tummy in it was like i wasnt connected to it.
Day 1 difficult to walk indeed even to stand up straight. Had to wAit Six weeks afterwards without driving or stretching ie no hoovering or making the bed, but felt fine after three weeks. Scar goes hip to hip along bikini line. Tummy button was in the middle bit that got removed so they made me a new one.
Slight issue in that they pull your top and bottom tum together thus tugging the ladybits forward a little... Therefore i wee slightly forwards not straight down. Not a significant problem.
No regrets, it looked amazing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now