Breaking Bad addict.

(9 Posts)
Mandp76 Fri 03-Jun-16 16:01:24

Not really much to do with parenting but I like chatting to everyone on here.
I've just discovered Breaking Bad and I'm addicted! I find it hilarious. Am I the only person to find it funny when the topics covered are sad, violent and very illegal!? I'm interested in other people's opinions.

Rattitude Fri 03-Jun-16 16:05:44

Breaking Bad had some hilarious moments.

By the way, I have come across that I have liked even more than Breaking Bad and which is not widely known: 'Locked Up' on C4OD. Well worth watching if you do not mind subtitles (Spanish series).

Asprilla11 Fri 03-Jun-16 16:07:49

When you're finished Breaking Bad you should try 'Better call Saul' which is a spin-off, 2 seasons so far.

Mandp76 Fri 03-Jun-16 16:11:24

Oh I've seen Locked Up advertised. It does look good actually.
I'll have to lookup Better call Saul though. I've never heard of it.
I love the relationship between Walt and Jesse. They have so many comedy moments and they are 2 characters you would never, ever put together.

RosieMapleLeaf Fri 03-Jun-16 16:25:05

I laughed a lot during Breaking Bad. And Better Call Saul is fabulous.

Mandp76 Fri 03-Jun-16 17:05:59

Oh I'm gonna have to find that then. Thanks guys. wink

Hopelass Fri 03-Jun-16 17:16:49

I loved breaking bad and considering watching it again from start to finish for the third time
Better call Saul is much more subtle with a bit less violence but excellently written and definitely worth watching.

Hopelass Fri 03-Jun-16 17:17:13

I loved breaking bad and considering watching it again from start to finish for the third time
Better call Saul is much more subtle with a bit less violence but excellently written and definitely worth watching.

Mandp76 Sat 04-Jun-16 01:37:15

I'm onto Saul. One of my colleagues has it! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now