Talk

Advanced search

cheating son law

(3 Posts)
mummaj2010 Wed 18-May-16 13:54:20

I have a grown up daughter who has her own children,shes been with her husband since she was a teenager ,shes now in her 30s.over the last 2years my son in law has left my daughter 6 times,each time he leaves he moves in with the other woman,after a few months he will realise what hes done leave the woman and go back to my daughter,i know its my daughters life,she loves him and he is the childrens dad,but this has been going on 2 years,each time shes back with him shes checking his phone checking up on him following him,how is that a life?then he leaves and each time shes devastated and so are the kids,what can I do,how can I make her see hes going to keep doing this over and over as long and that she deserves better

InternationalHouseofToast Wed 18-May-16 13:57:50

I'm sorry but I don't think you can. She is an adult and choosing to stay with him. You can be there to listen, and to help pick up the pieces if she decides not to have him back, but that has to be a decision of her making.

Being very forceful in the hope of getting her to drop him may have the opposite effect.

mummaj2010 Wed 18-May-16 14:03:25

its just hard to watch her and my grandchildren go through it again and again,whenever he leaves she says that's it she wont take him back again,and then she does its heartbreaking

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now