Talk

Advanced search

Career change can I do it

(1 Post)
mitsi31 Fri 08-Apr-16 10:11:43

Been feeling like I'm stuck in a rut
Been in a part time cleaning job for 9/10 years now and getting no where and I'm sick of it now
Was considering going back to college to either try something new or finish my childcare course but I've had a change of heart when it comes to career
I love baking and decorating cakes loved it in high school and I do have amazing ideas also a shame to let it go to waste so was thinking of cake decorating courses no idea how to get started
I've looked into it there's 2 courses and can do classes at a local cake shop but I'm concerned about money as would need to give up work
Any cake decorators out there that can give me a little advice on howto get started and where it would take me
Love to do something I like to do and show to my 12 yr old daughter that you don't have to settle for a job just cause it's there and there's nothing else I'm 32 and think it's never to late to change your career

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now