Talk

Advanced search

Driving Test Experiences!

(2 Posts)
rockabella Fri 12-Feb-16 23:09:04

I know it's been done before but I love a good story!

I passed my test this week, 3rd time lucky after taking 2 years off from learning and it was an interesting experience to say the least...

Unexpected roadworks meant I had to force the car into the right hand lane, nobody would let me in and the examiner ended up just telling me to "go for it" when I ended up with less than 3 meters to move right or I'd be doomed to the blocked off left hand lane. This was followed later by a white van causing me to emergency stop as it pulled out and drove straight up the middle of the road at me, queue the examiner muttering under her breath a few un-toward words and to top it off my IBS is triggered by stress so I was letting rip silently the whole time and praying to every diety known to man that they didn't smell.

Anything crazy or funny happen on yours?! smile

couchparsnip Sun 14-Feb-16 09:10:26

It was over 20 years ago but I can remember getting brain freeze and thinking the examiner had said turn left when he hadn't. I ended up in a really narrow side street and had to do my 3 point turn there to get back on the approved route. I still passed though, miraculously!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now