Talk

Advanced search

Are we still having wine tastings?

(6 Posts)
KateandtheGirls Sat 22-May-04 15:14:44

I've only recently joined Mumsnet, and was looking back at this topic. I love the idea of having an online wine tasting where we all buy the same bottle and drink it at the same time. I don't know very much about wine (to my father's disappointment), but I'd love to learn

Bacchus, Countess Dracula, JanZ. Can we do this again?

JJ Sat 22-May-04 16:19:58

I'd like to, also. You're in the US, right? I'm in Switzerland, so we could discuss how to choose alternate wines that would be about the same.

And I'll be in the US in July, so we could try the same ones! (If you'd ever like a holiday in rural AL let me know, btw )

.. and thanks for the Happy Birthday message a while ago!

Rhubarb Sat 22-May-04 23:34:29

I love wine, and it's ded good and i love it. ECHO FALLS soft and fruity,sex its nice. I love wine I do, red wine though, not white cause it's not as good as red.

Rhubarb Sat 22-May-04 23:41:44

that'sjust what I'm drinkign tonight. Normallh it's St. Emillion Grand Cru. and I love you all, gonoonight!

kalex Sat 22-May-04 23:52:28

LOL Rhubarb,

Also love the reds, BUT can drink more white before I am SICK

KateandtheGirls Sun 23-May-04 00:20:59

I'll drink either, but usually I'll pick white over red given a choice.

Yes I am in the US, but will be coming to the UK for 2 months in a week's time, so it will either have to be within the next week or August!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: