Talk

Advanced search

BT customer services are shite

(6 Posts)
YouveCatToBeKittenMe Tue 15-Dec-15 15:55:48

We have had no landline since around the second week of November.
BT are supposedly "looking into it"
However whenever we phone them they are busy and the person we speak to is unable to do anything as they are 'not part of that case'
We also have very limited internet as a result, if it is working the speed is less than 0.5 mbs, which means it will probably take 2 days to post this!

They have arranged to contact us twice. The first time when we both came off night shifts they arranged to phone between 4 and 6 when we'd be available
They tried at 10am so no one was up
They also said they'd phone yesterday and never did
Now we are resorting to social media to try to get them to realise just how unhelpful they are being and when anything is likely to happen.
We just want to know what is going on, my son doesn't not have a mobile phone and is unable to contact me when I am at work, and vice versa.
I have no idea if he is ok at home

Does anyone have any advice on action to take?. It's getting ridiculous, we pay £64 a month for this 'service' and it's completely pants
We could change our provider but they would still be using BT phone lines so wouldn't really help!

Greydog Tue 15-Dec-15 16:02:30

contact the ceo. gavin.e.patterson@bt.com

Alfabetibisgetti Tue 15-Dec-15 16:02:37

Tweet Warren Buckley!
Facebook's no good as they'll just delete you.
Assuming he is still the customer service director. I got his name off the bottom of my bill so maybe check it's still him.
I had a call from his office within 2 hrs and my problem was resolved within a few days.
Still shite, and I cancelled and moved to sky as soon as I could, but it worked.
They really are a shower of shite though!
flowers for you.

Greydog Tue 15-Dec-15 16:15:44

Don't think Buckley is still there - looks like he's moved on to mess up elsewhere.

YouveCatToBeKittenMe Tue 15-Dec-15 16:23:25

Thank you for that

If I see another super fast broadband advert I may just take a hammer to the tv!

CremeBrulee Tue 15-Dec-15 17:00:21

Go on Twitter - it works

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now