Talk

Advanced search

help! Aftershave recommendations?

(5 Posts)
DragonFlyx Mon 24-Nov-14 08:48:13

My partner has asked for some new after shave and some nice whiskey this christmas. He used to always wear joop and doesn't like Calvin Klein. Hes abit fussy, doesn't want anything 'strong' but doesn't know what he likes and I'm useless at this stuff lol

HappydaysArehere Mon 01-Dec-14 22:10:01

I am also looking for the same kind of information. Interested in something nice but not too expensive as I need two present ideas but they are meant to be "extra pressies". One for DH and one for SIL.

HappydaysArehere Mon 01-Dec-14 22:15:40

Ps just looked up Joop. Do you like the perfume? Sounds middle of the road price wise! Problems, problems!

radiobedhead Tue 02-Dec-14 00:58:54

Some ideas here www.theguardian.com/fashion/2014/sep/20/beauty-mens-perfume-for-women-sali-hughes

and here www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/sep/30/best-mens-fragrances-review-beauty

Catswiththumbs Tue 02-Dec-14 01:09:38

I bought my BF Chanel eau de bleu this year or whatever it is called.

He also likes Hugo boss, used to wear joop, million, dolce & gabanna the one and a few more I can't remember. He likes the more traditional manly scents, thankfully not brut or old spice though(!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now