Talk

Advanced search

OH does my head in

(5 Posts)
jojolily14 Thu 16-Oct-14 12:05:46

Its the little things I'm the one who does dishes I also cook some meals including some of my daughter (9 months) I always get her to sleep for naps and bedtime get up in the night but if I leave dishes for a day or two and we need a plate he whinges I've tried explaining don't whine just do them and until he is working I'm not going to do everything am I being unreasonable but when I want to talk he won't once he has had his say fuck what I want to say in his the conversation is done I'm 20 and he is 38

wannabestressfree Thu 16-Oct-14 12:37:49

Your problem with this manchild is in your last sentence....

jojolily14 Thu 16-Oct-14 12:52:11

Yh I get the age gap but he doesn't show the age gap apart from those two issues

wannabestressfree Thu 16-Oct-14 12:57:50

They are pretty big issues!
Why isn't he working ?
Why isn't he helping in the house?

jojolily14 Thu 16-Oct-14 13:25:01

He isn't working because the lack of jobs he is with five recruitment agencies constantly going for interviews emailing for a job all the time he hasn't had a job in two years and it gets him down he helps in the house and with our daughter but I do the majority its just when I trt to say you make me feel like crap when you whine I haven't done dishes for a few days yet when was the last time you done them I just get sarky comments yet he said he will try and talk from now on and let me speak admittedly in the beginning of our relationship he did everything cos I had terrible morning sickness but after that I did my fair share its just annoying we always seem to argue which ends with me in tears and just so angry at him and frustrated cos I can't speak cos he won't listen sorry for the rantlol just feels good getting it all out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now