Talk

Advanced search

Reiki

(7 Posts)
neetsmassi Mon 05-Apr-04 12:13:54

I have been reading about Reiki and am interested in trying it. Does anybody know of a Reiki healer in or around St. Albans that they would recommend.

Thanks in advance

Helsbels Mon 05-Apr-04 12:18:55

Hi neets,
how are you? There is a guild of reiki therapists - I will find the exact address and let you know. I do reiki - it's wonderful

Let me know how you are going on - I often think about you

Hugs

neetsmassi Mon 05-Apr-04 12:25:13

Hello Helsbels

I did think about contacting you again but I don't want to impose. Although it sounds a bit new agey I am trying to look after my soul and drop the negativity. I am afraid I am still a bit suspicious but trying not to be and things are definitely better. Still don't know whether I believe there was nothing in it (re my earlier thread) but the future is more important than the past.

How are you? I hope that all is well with you.

lol

neetsmassi

Helsbels Mon 05-Apr-04 12:28:21

I'm fine thanks - pg and due on 14th July!! I am glad you are looking forward - don't ever worry about imposing - I would say if you were. Am going on mat leave in June but will be picking up e-mail from home so if you need me - mail me. We could do distance healing with reiki - you will se what I mean - it is a fantastic thing. I will send you love and light but it seems as you have one and have seen the other xx

neetsmassi Mon 05-Apr-04 12:34:46

Thank you Helsbels. I am so pleased for you - I did not realise that you were pregnant. Much love to you and your new baby. I would be interested in distance healing with reiki but only if you are feeling up to it - I remember what it was like being heavily pregnant - I just wanted to sleep (but couldn't as I was too big and uncomfortable). Be sure to take care of yourself.

neetsmassi
xx

sibble Mon 05-Apr-04 21:07:32

Hi Helsbels, distance healing - great suggestion. Are you still practising while pregnant? DH has a bee in his bonnet about me taking on negative energy so I am only treating myself and family (he is over protective after m/c last year when I was treating a fair few people). I am due 11/08.
Am also interested, do you practice as a side line or 'full time' IYKWIM. Sorry to be nosey but am intersted...
I am currently practicing more as a side line but want to set up full time once baby born....

Helsbels Wed 07-Apr-04 13:05:46

Hi Sibble, sorry for delay!! I only practise on friends really - some at work some family but people I am sure of. I only do it as a sideline and do not charge for it. However, I want to do the same as you when this baby is born. I always protect myself with symbols (even when going shopping!!) and am very careful with negative energy, I am very sensitive to it but feel as if pregnancy is my shield HTH

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: