Talk

Advanced search

Jo Jingles?

(6 Posts)
nicm Mon 29-Mar-04 18:20:09

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone goes to this and what do you think? I was thinking of starting with a 1 year old, got the leaflets today but am not sure. Do you think this is worthwhile or do you think he is too young?

Thanks

fio2 Mon 29-Mar-04 18:22:44

if you go to the one me and another mumsnetter go to the children are more interested in the fire extinguisher But seriously I liked it. DD was more interested in it than DS but it was good fun.

mckenzie Mon 29-Mar-04 18:54:32

I've never been myself but have heard very good things about Jo Jingles but as it's a franchise it's probably best to go and see the individual group. You should be allowed one trial session before you book for a course.

LadyP Mon 29-Mar-04 18:57:33

DS is 2.5 and his nursery provide a Jo Jingles session on Mondays. He absolutely loves it, but he has always loved music, singing and dancing from a very early age.

I'd say go along and see. It may be like Tumbletots where you don't have to pay for a 'taster' session. Good job too, as it was a little 'slow-paced' for DS (Tumbletots, that is)

Clayhead Mon 29-Mar-04 19:01:54

I take dd (27 months) and ds (7 months) to Rhythm Time, which I think is similar. dd loves it and has since she started at 1 year old. I would second mckenzie's suggestion to try it and see, classes vary due to the teacher and the other children.

nicm Tue 30-Mar-04 13:34:53

Thanks everyone.

I'll call the class leader and see if we can go for 1 session before we have to pay the full amount. I don't think i'd be too happy paying for the full term only to go the first day and not enjoy it.

Thanks again

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: