Talk

Advanced search

How many of you think Jeremy Kyle is rude, condescending & a bully?

(7 Posts)
Stuartjohn Thu 03-Apr-14 11:16:44

How many of you think that Jeremy Kyle is rude, condescending & a bully? The reason I ask is thus: Having watched the J.K show for a while now, there is one subject on which I object to his behaviour & it is this: after he has spent an entire section haranguing the person in question that a guest has been found innocent of either theft or cheating, or if a guest is proven not to be the father of a child, that Jeremy Kyle does not apologise.

Do you agree with me?

Pantone363 Thu 03-Apr-14 11:21:36

Urgh I can't stand the awful man.

Shouting in peoples faces whilst backed up by a baying audience.

RahRahRasputin Thu 03-Apr-14 11:30:22

I've not watched it much, mainly just clips that people have linked to, but this is my impression... He's awful. I object to all of his behaviour. Especially goading people and then telling them to calm down, how they're so aggressive etc. He seems to side with one person no matter what awful things they've done but harangue the other one for much less, then rile them up, yelling in their face, interrupting them, shouting them down. Then when they understandably get argumentative he starts the whole "I can see why your partner has left you given your temper" thing. He's an absolute cunt. He's so inconsistent as well, with what behaviour he thinks is unacceptable, depending whether it's the person he has chosen to side with or not. Perhaps he just flips a coin beforehand to decide who he is going to support. Oh and those lie detector tests. I can't believe he treats them as gospel. They are so unreliable!

I can't believe people enjoy watching it, much worse being in the audience. It's like bear baiting or something, and massively taking advantage of vulnerable members of society.

RahRahRasputin Thu 03-Apr-14 11:30:43

Oops that turned into a rant, sorry blush clearly I hate Jeremy Kyle.

Onesleeptillwembley Thu 03-Apr-14 11:35:25

But why would he apologise. It wasn't him that didn't know the parent of his child.

RahRahRasputin Thu 03-Apr-14 11:36:14

But he had presumably been rather unpleasant to the person who turned out to be completely innocent, so ought to apologise.

HandragsNGladbags Thu 03-Apr-14 11:38:16

It's great when there is a victim guest on that is more eloquent or intelligent than him.

He ends up all out of puff, and blustering, whilst said guest smiles benignly on. Sadly I don't think that happens often, although I haven't watched it for years.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now