Talk

Advanced search

Addicted to magazines

(3 Posts)
Chocomint Thu 20-Mar-14 12:36:21

I seem to buy so many magazines each month, I think I'm addicted. Not the gossipy tv types that you can get through in 10 mins but the ones that takes a month to read cover to cover when I can grab a minute here and there.

Green Parent, Psychologies, Get Fresh!, Good Housekeeping, Woman & Hime, What Doctors Don't Tell You, Your Home, Kitchen Garden, Good Food and every now and then a craft mag when I come over all crafty.

And I hate throwing them out, just in case I want to refer to an article. I have a pile taller than my daughter!!

Anyone else feel the same?

whatsonyourplate Fri 28-Mar-14 19:32:29

I used to buy a lot of magazines, but can't afford to now, although I occasionally get a 3 issues for £1 trial subscription. But I also stopped buying them so much when you realise the same sort of articles come round again and again, particularly at certain times of the year. Have a look at your pile of magazines and work out the total cost, then work out how many good quality books you could have bought on the subject.

ThatBloodyWoman Fri 28-Mar-14 19:36:39

Don't know how you can afford them all.

I buy about 1 magazine a year.

Save what you would spend on magazines and use for something you want.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now