Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How to get rid of spiders

(2 Posts)
Mitsi10 Thu 06-Mar-14 21:58:09

I'm terrified of spiders and found my first one last night you see I've just moved out from my parents to my own pad been here since jan and came home from work last night and found a medium sized (although to me if was huge) black spider on the wall in kitchen my mum had just left to go back home so I froze on the spot when I finally plucked up the courage to get it I turned to get something and it had gone where I have no idea
Mum has looked everywhere for me but no sign
Where could it have went ?

I've read they come in for food so my house is clean could it have gave up and found a way back out

Is there anything I can do to stop them getting in ie I've heard a few story's from chestnuts to vinegar plus some spray that keeps them away

AMumInScotland Fri 07-Mar-14 12:39:29

I've found conkers work pretty well - just leave a few lying at doors and windows, and replace them each year. I buy them on eBay!

I know you can get a spray based on conkers but I've heard its sort of brown and oily, so didn't fancy it much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now