Talk

Advanced search

Can you help us out?

(1 Post)
stefanprice Sun 09-Feb-14 23:55:37

Hi there, I'd just like to say this is a really good site for parenting and things and I'm terribly sorry if this thread seems like im intruding etc but I feel it will really help me.

Ok im posting this to ask for 2 minutes od your time and ask for some help.

A couple of days ago, me and a friend set up a campaign to reduce the cost od bus travel in Merseyside (Liverpool, Sefton etc). The campaign is towards Merseytravel who are currently showing no intrest in the wwll being of young people.

A bus pass cost £468 for a year, which is a huge amount after coughing up money for things like food and clothing etc. Times are tough and young people shouldn't have to suffer.

From conducting a short local survey, almost all adults and young people felt change had to happen. Some told us how young people are having to wake up earlier to get to school and can't afford to get to leisure activities.

We'd be grateful if you could sign our petition which can be found here >> Petition << (http://chn.ge/LFa9yG) - EVERY signature counts, no matter where you live.

We appreciate any help and signatures, thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now