Talk

Advanced search

Email help, please

(3 Posts)
stupidgirl Fri 27-Feb-04 23:02:35

Please can someone help me? I have tried to log into by bt email account this evening and it has told me that now it has changed over to bt yahoo that I need to download additional software. I have done that and got logged in, and now it seems that my account - as a secondary account (I set up my email on my parents account before I have internet access at home, I then kept it as my main email to avoid the hassle of changing it) it now appears to have been deleted. I had no warning of this - I guess my parents did, but didn't think to tell me. Help! What can I do. I have been thinking of changing my ISP (I'm with AOL) so don't want to change my email to there, is there an independent email I can open - HELP! I feel completely bereft. I don't know what to do...someone, I know this is tiny but....help, please.

spacemonkey Fri 27-Feb-04 23:05:38

stupidgirl, what about hotmail? You can pick it up in Outlook Express or via www.hotmail.com ...

lavender1 Fri 27-Feb-04 23:06:56

had some complications too when trying to set up separate account to dh, have yahoo account and all my e-mail comes here, and I send all sorts out of it...basically if you ask jeeves and then go for yahoo account, it should tell you how, ask for name, password, name of new e-mail etc...any probs....pleas e-mail me via contact another talker

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: