Talk

Advanced search

One of the moms at DS's school just 'looks' like a mumsnetter....

(12 Posts)
LadyTambaOfTambaTown Mon 05-Jun-06 18:45:28

She just has that look about her iykwim

Was going to ask her but she'd think I was wierd!

How can someone just look like an mnner lol

Oh and if she is an Mnner - I was the one in the jeans and vest top looking lonely... ffs talk to me!! I dont bite Stop being an anti-social moo and be nice! Manners cost nothing you know!

blueteddy Mon 05-Jun-06 18:52:59

Message withdrawn

WelshBoris Mon 05-Jun-06 18:53:14

I was in holidbods with DD on Saturday morning and there was someone there with her DD Millie who looked like a Mumsnetter, lots of linen and her DD has Oilliy clothes on

We ate croissants and talked schools but I didnt like to as if she had heard of MN

I think there are only a handful of Swansea Mumsnetters, and I know them, bet there are loads of lurkers though

LadyTambaOfTambaTown Mon 05-Jun-06 18:58:04

I dont know blueteddy - she just had a 'look' about her

And I swear one time I heard her say the name 'Gina Ford'

I think there are different types on mnners - Im not even going to go into that though as I would only get myself into trouble

blueteddy Mon 05-Jun-06 18:58:43

Message withdrawn

schneebly Mon 05-Jun-06 19:00:34

I definitely dont look like a mner! Not a scrap of linen in sight - too much bloody ironing!

WelshBoris Mon 05-Jun-06 19:00:40

I have a few images

quinona eating lentil weaving mooncup wearing extended breastfeeding hippy

boden linen wearing glossy hair no stretchmarks lush husband kids called oscar yummy mummy

the mogelling lot

everyone else

the mothercare chavs

TooTicky Mon 05-Jun-06 19:00:53

Perhaps we need a secret sign or something...

TheMumFromSchool Mon 05-Jun-06 19:00:58

Why don't you talk to me, you lazy Moo......

LadyTambaOfTambaTown Mon 05-Jun-06 19:02:15

For me certian Mnners fit into specific groups

IE - you and me would be in the same group WB cause we are around the same age, similar tastes in men and clothes (I think Allie would be in this group too and MummyToToby)

LadyTambaOfTambaTown Mon 05-Jun-06 19:03:33

LOL MomFromSchool - you cant really be her cause then you would know that I try and talk to people and you all just ignore me you are a school gate clique and you should be ashamed of your selves I think youre all jealous cause Im younger than you

WelshBoris Mon 05-Jun-06 19:04:41

yeah me you allie, katierocks and trinity aswell

may be others but they dont talk to me so i dont know

the good thing about MN is that I get to "meet" different types of people, like Franny my Granny

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: