Talk

Advanced search

Sykes, are you up for a challenge?

(7 Posts)
lilibet Thu 05-Feb-04 19:18:25

I was reading on the 'flab after c section' thread about your obsessive attitude to exercise and I was seriously impressed! So would you like to do a flabby and unfit mumsnetter a big favour and can you do a good impression of a stern sargeant major?
What I'm asking is this, do you fancy being my online personal trainer? I can't run, can't do a sit up, and it would be a big challenge. I have someone to shout at me and encourage me on the weightloss thread, but I need the same with getting fit, so how do you fancy, once a week giving me a list of things to do over the next seven days? I can't get out of the house everyday to do walks and things, as dp isn't always available to look after the children but own a step (well hidden under the bed) and could probably manage walks etc 4 days a week but other things at home on a daily basis. I know that I could promise myself that I would do things, but I can't motivate myself, and really can't afford a gym. whaddya think?
Am I cheeky for suggesting it? tell me if I am

GenT Thu 05-Feb-04 19:22:56

I might join you in this......... or tag along, on the lazy side

sunchowder Thu 05-Feb-04 19:23:38

I think it is a GREAT idea (as long as Sykes does too!).

lilibet Thu 05-Feb-04 19:24:56

Do you think she could be a sargeant major?

"come on you 'orrible fat little person"

Or is she more of the gentle motivational leader?

sunchowder Fri 06-Feb-04 00:20:28

Guess we have to wat and see if she responds to this tomorrow then...

sykes Fri 06-Feb-04 10:56:05

Hello, you horrible lardy arses (sorry - just trying to get into character). I'd be v happy to do anything - will have a think and post in a bit.

lilibet Fri 06-Feb-04 12:28:37

ooooooooh!

Looking forward to this!

Sargeant Major Sykes!

Who has obviously seen my arse

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: