Talk

Advanced search

DS (18 months) has just chucked a bottle of perfume out the window.

(8 Posts)
ComeOVeneer Fri 02-Jun-06 16:41:38

I was upstairs hoovering and had the windows open for some fresh air. DS was in there with me and pick up a bottle of expensive perfume dh got me for my birthday, then proceeded to throw it out the window upon which it smashed all over the stones below. .

PrettyCandles Fri 02-Jun-06 16:43:37

Oh dear. . Please don't be too angry with him, though it's fine for him to see how sad you are about it.

SOULGIRL Fri 02-Jun-06 16:47:22

Oh no I would be so upset, I dont feel dressed unless I have nice perfume on, at least he didnt follow it out the window though (shudder)

Kelly1978 Fri 02-Jun-06 16:49:20

oh they are a nightmare at that age arent they. One of my dts smashed a lamp yesterday which I lvoe, so I knwo exactly how you feel.

FioFio Fri 02-Jun-06 16:50:20

Message deleted

kate100 Fri 02-Jun-06 16:52:33

My ds1 pored a bottle of Clrins body oil in the bed at 18 months, so no nice oil and needed a new bloody matress Sorry about the perfume.

SOULGIRL Fri 02-Jun-06 16:56:14

Eldest threw a toy a while back & smashed the rather expensive leaving present I had from my last job. His face was totally horrified so I couldnt be too angry.

ComeOVeneer Fri 02-Jun-06 18:00:36

It was Issey Miake "l'eau d'issey" a big bottle. He couldn't actually reach up to the window he kind of lobbed it out.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: