Advanced search

Is there a counselling service for families?

(3 Posts)
Mullinsamy Sun 23-Jun-13 08:35:56

Would these work for adult children, in their 30's and their parents or us it aimed at young children?

JakeBullet Sun 23-Jun-13 08:28:22

Yes there are, the NHS has Child and Family Therapy clinics and counselling. There are also private organisations but some of these are charities so will run at cost with you laying on a sliding scale what you can afford.

It's worth googling to see what is available locally for you but a GP will know what CAFT clinics exist locally and how likely they are to accept you.

Mullinsamy Sun 23-Jun-13 08:23:05

Just that really. Are there any organisations that offer counselling to parents and their adult children, to overcome severe arguments/possible estrangement?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now