Talk

Advanced search

what do i do?

(11 Posts)
misdee Wed 31-May-06 10:06:53

am ready to go see peter at harefield, dd1 is throwing a strop about not going (dobnt blame her, its not raining and she wants to play), just had a message on my phone about dd2 bath equipment being delivered and special high chair.

so do igo or not? i am utterly torn.

misdee Wed 31-May-06 10:13:30

please!

zippitippitoes Wed 31-May-06 10:15:58

stay at home but make it clear to dd1 that it is because the equipment is coming not because she has had a tantrum

anorak Wed 31-May-06 10:27:36

Can someone else take delivery of the equipment for you?

misdee Wed 31-May-06 10:31:22

no, because they are collecting the wrong equipment they delviered last time.

Whizzz Wed 31-May-06 10:37:58

Ditto Zippis comments - when the equipment has come - can you go & visit then?

misdee Wed 31-May-06 10:39:33

If we havwe time i may be able to shoot up therre, but that will mean travelling back during rush hour.

nailpolish Wed 31-May-06 10:43:17

either leave the equipment to be returned around the back of your house with a note telling them to leave the new stuff there, or even better your neighbours house

or dont go to the hospital. you can go tomorrow

maybe they will arrive in the next ten minutes and your problems with be solved

by the time you decide on what to do they will be at the door anyway

Whizzz Wed 31-May-06 10:44:00

If no one else can see to the delivery for you and you can't arrange another time, I would say you'd have to stay in. You can then judge the time when thats all sorted

LucyJones Wed 31-May-06 10:44:58

I would go to the hospital tomorrow. Is it easy to ring Peter? Can you ask him what he thinks?

misdee Wed 31-May-06 16:29:17

the equipment arrived just after my last post. dd1 was still sulking, but i made her go anyway. all the way there she was moaning 'i feel sick, i'm gonnna be sick etc etc' got there in time for lunch and she was fine. then moaned when we had tocome home!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: