Talk

Advanced search

Ebay help needed ...again

(4 Posts)
fuzzywuzzy Tue 30-May-06 16:22:11

Dunno if anyone can offer words of wisdom.

But I need help.

I bought a nokia headset on ebay, the seller listed it as new, when I got it I found it wasn't, the colour had rubbed off and the thing was falling apart. I emailed the seller, and he asked me to return it, and now he will not give me a refund and I don't have the headset either.
I've informed my credit card company (thank goodness I used a credit card), and I've reported him to ebay. Is there anything else I can do?? Feeling really upset about this, as I thought buying on ebay would offer some kind of buyer protection.
The seller won't answer my emails and has got my money and the crappy broken headset too (the latter he can keep).

lexiemum Tue 30-May-06 18:38:52

did you use paypal? claim the money through them.

satine Tue 30-May-06 18:40:39

I'd email anyone bidding on his other items and tell them of your experience. That might get his attention.

fuzzywuzzy Tue 30-May-06 22:34:49

He doesn't offer paypal, I paid through nochex using my credit card...

Satine that's an idea, he has millions of things on sale on ebay, although since I complained he has taken off all the headsets he had advertised.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: