Talk

Advanced search

Are you a creature of habit or does routine annoy you?

(4 Posts)
HoveringKestrel Mon 17-Jun-13 02:45:10

im approaching this in a work aspect but the question stands accross the spectrum. Is change always a new challenge to sink your teeth into or do your eyes roll and put a hand on hip?

in terms of where I'm coming from, I think im a creature of habit. I get into a routine im happy with and I get kind of peeved when something changes. I'm very happy for a challenge but silly little monotonous things like a new form I'll also have to fill out kind of bugs me.

Thats just me though.

GooseEnthusiast Mon 17-Jun-13 08:44:18

I like routine in everyday life, it makes me feel secure. However, I love trying new things and I like being spontaneous.

<sits on fence>

superbadspeller Mon 17-Jun-13 08:47:08

Home life i'd struggle with a routine i like my time to be my own and would find timelines stressful, work life when i had one i need very specific instructions and timelines otherwise i get really irritable and stressed.

Total opposites there hmm

Picoo Mon 17-Jun-13 08:53:40

Love routines, they make me feel in charge and safe. That's why the arrival of my first child knocked me on my arse! I still love routines but am a bit more flexible now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: