Advanced search

Does anyone know

(6 Posts)
TheLadyVanishes Fri 26-May-06 15:23:24

stay with me for this one i have a phobia about flying insects and it is with reluctance that i have the windows open in the summer (we would melt otherwise), anyway i'm sure somewhere i have seen some sort of net that you put over the window frame and it catches any flies etc (anyone know what i'm talking about here)

SaintGeorge Fri 26-May-06 15:26:25

Betterware do a window or door mesh. You stick it to the frame with sticky back velcro.

TheLadyVanishes Fri 26-May-06 15:28:28

aahhh now i'm sure someone i know mentioned betterware, thanks SG i can stay cool without the worry about flies etc

SaintGeorge Fri 26-May-06 15:29:13


I have an opened but unused door one you can have for half price if you want it.

FioFio Fri 26-May-06 15:29:14

Message deleted

apronstrings Fri 26-May-06 15:49:10

where I live in the states we have 'screens' on all the windows. they are made to fit in a upvc frame. don't know if they are available in the uk

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: