Talk

Advanced search

Frickin' ''Ciao''

(5 Posts)
babyonboard Fri 26-May-06 15:02:15

Is anyone else a member with them!?
I have been for ages and once earned £70 in a month doing brief email surveys.. they are normally really good..

but lately I've gone through and answered lots of questions then got the message ''sorry you are not suitable at this point''

Last time I got one i went through loads of questions detailing what credit cards we have, how much we spen on each, what we spend it on, which c.cards I'd never consider etc..then get nothing for it..
and surely this data is valuable for them anyway
argh

I won't bother any more..

Ledodgyherring Fri 26-May-06 15:04:09

I joined a couple of weeks ago i've made about a fiver with them now. I have had a few surveys come through that I wasn't suitable for but have been told this after a couple of questions. I'd be p**sed off if they made me answer loads then told me though!

SaintGeorge Fri 26-May-06 15:06:47

I gave up on them for the same reason.

babyonboard Fri 26-May-06 15:06:56

Indeed.most of the time they are fab..and an easy way to make a bit of extra money..but this one really grated me!

babyonboard Fri 26-May-06 15:26:16

dammit..just got another email couldn't resist, and told them what coffee we buy..my thoughts on the ethics that different companies abide by, and my thoughts on fair trade..then 'you are not suitable'
why did I bother..
why am I sucked in by the promise of another £1.50 in my account..
grrrrrrrrrrrr

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: