Talk

Advanced search

b*m bu**er sainsburys online shop gone down half way through shopping

(9 Posts)
melsy Wed 24-May-06 17:36:32

can anyone get onto it ? Id like to phone online help , but just cant get in at all. An hrs shop all gone , PITA. I can just manage it with stupid pregnant mush brain and now its gone down.

FioFio Wed 24-May-06 17:40:29

Message deleted

melsy Wed 24-May-06 17:41:52

callling now thank you

Im sooooo grrrrrrr and dd is now having a moan

melsy Wed 24-May-06 17:47:15

got transferred now have to call another number , gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, they say theyve had problems all day. Its taken an hr or more to just do half as each page took ages to load. Im having a bad week.

FioFio Wed 24-May-06 17:47:38

Message deleted

SOULGIRL Wed 24-May-06 17:49:55

Ahh well look like its time to try Tescos!!

melsy Wed 24-May-06 17:56:16

dh used to wrk for them at HO , YUCK, I got so sick of throwing away rotten flavourless fruit and veg.

Well I finally got through to sainsburys to you number and the whole system is down , and they have no idea when its due back. Theyve checked me out , so at least I dont loose it all.

ahhh what a boring boring thread eh , but couldnt face doing that all again, my head cant cope today.

joelalie Thu 25-May-06 11:44:27

It's been a bit dodgy for the last few days I've noticed. Veeeeery slow.

charliecat Thu 25-May-06 11:46:53

I ordered a delivery from tescos, due to arrive last night between 9-11pm. I went out and returned at 8.40 in good time for the delivery, was reading something in the kitchen and stumbled over the shopping that the delivery man had put in the kitchen, id not locked the back door and the place was a shittip Cant moan, he didnt rob my purse that was on the side and I did get all my shopping

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: