Talk

Advanced search

You know when you've been poorly and not eaten, and then realise you are starving...

(9 Posts)
hulababy Tue 23-May-06 22:09:57

...well, I am at that stage now. Not eaten properly since Sunday, other than dry toast and a few spoonfuls of soup yesterday and today. I am now, however starving. Have already polished off 2 slices of eggy bread (as quickest thing to hand) and now on two slices of toast. I am so hungry! LOL!

MrsBadger Tue 23-May-06 22:12:40

get some protein down you - fills you up better than toast etc

my favourite is cold roast chicken whilst standing at fridge

notasheep Tue 23-May-06 22:13:13

eat,enjoy and youll sleep well.
Glad you are feeling better

hulababy Tue 23-May-06 22:16:40

Don't eat meat so can't have that. No cheese in - not sure why??? Did Sainsburys miss it off my order or did i forget to add it? Needed fast!

Feeling lots better though, thanks. Must have been a bug. Was fine saturday. Woke up Sunday and couldn't get out of bed. Spent whole day with D&S and really pain pains in tummy. Yesterday a bit btter - could get up and no more S. Today, lots better again, just cramps and tired. Now seems to be gone

notasheep Tue 23-May-06 22:19:43

Bowls of cereal late at night good too-i wouldnt have the cheese as definately gives me nightmares

hulababy Tue 23-May-06 22:21:08

Ah, I also don't like milk (other than a dribble in hot drinks)! LOL. I am a pain. DD's chocolate is looking good, as is the conder toffee I got in Beamish last week. Doubt either of those will really help me though will it! May have to go to bed soom to stop eating.

Pruni Tue 23-May-06 22:22:32

Message withdrawn

notasheep Tue 23-May-06 22:23:17

you better finish the loaf then and you will sleep well then.Im feeling hungry now!

hulababy Tue 23-May-06 22:30:40

I am thinking bed is best option. I was hoping this bug might push me a long with a bit of weight loss before the holiday! Not at this rate

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: