Talk

Advanced search

can I be a closet heterosexual every Sunday please?

(13 Posts)
Dottydot Sun 21-May-06 14:19:20

Just got back from football with ds1 and the MOST gorgeous man I've seen in a long time was there with his ds. I came over all girly and grinned inanely for 60 minutes...

ScummyMummy Sun 21-May-06 14:21:09

What does dp say? If she says ok then i say ok too.

LadyTophamHatt Sun 21-May-06 14:22:45

Dottydot Sun 21-May-06 14:24:46

Hmmmm... don't think dp would give me a heterosexual Sunday pass to be honest..!

NotQuiteCockney Sun 21-May-06 14:26:43

Surely a pass for inane grinning is easy gotten? (A pass for actual heterosexual activities is probably a different deal.)

Dottydot Sun 21-May-06 14:31:21

Ah yes, in fact no pass needed at all for inane grinning (and trying to look like I can kick a football but failing miserably..!). Anything more than inane grinning would be verboten! He really was beautiful - I'll need to add a bit of manic staring into the mix I think. Oh yes, I know how to make men/women run a mile..!

kickassangel Sun 21-May-06 14:36:41

where was this? can we bring our kids too? could you start selling tickets to look at this man?

Dottydot Sun 21-May-06 14:38:49

Hey get off - he's mine!! I'm loving it actually - and not just for the inane grinning - ds1's doing soooo well - and I was v. proud today that I managed to not be looking at gorgeous man when ds1 scored his first goal!!

plummymummy Sun 21-May-06 16:40:07

Ah, isn't it lovely when you have one of those warm proud moments that only children can give you There are other warm moments that adults give you and in your case it might be safer to stick with dp

fattiemumma Sun 21-May-06 18:44:57

AWW well done dotty offspring.

as for handsome footie man, hey if you cant have do pass him over!!

motherinferior Sun 21-May-06 19:08:37

I reckon you can even leer as long as you say it was a moment of madness afterwards.

motherinferior Sun 21-May-06 19:10:06

Or, in your case, a moment times 60, of course

A lesbian friend of mine fancied her male yoga teacher like mad - I said something along the lines of Ah, Spiritual Sympathy and she said No, actually, he's just got a really nice body

Dottydot Mon 22-May-06 11:52:49

Oh yes - I think lust is lust, whatever the packaging..!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: