Talk

Advanced search

Activities for 7 year old sleepover party

(10 Posts)
sparkler1 Sat 20-May-06 17:01:31

DD is having a sleepover party for her 7th birthday next month.
She has invited two girls and three boys. There will be her and her sister (4).
We are going to take them on a bus ride to pizza hut and then return home for them to have a riot! (OMG! What have I let myself in for! )
Am trying to think of some fun things that they can play/do when we return home.
Any suggestions gratefully received.

I thought I would start by buying dd a cd with some dance music that they can play in her bedroom.

red37 Sat 20-May-06 17:22:55

kareokee is fun for the kids

heavenis Sat 20-May-06 17:26:24

Your a brave woman.

Do you know anyone with a karaoke machine you could borrow.
What about the game where one person draws a head they fold the paper over the next draws a body etc.
ELC have some cds for about £5 with pop music on.
Good lick.

peasinapod Sat 20-May-06 17:53:08

Wow I am thinking of doing this DS 7 next month but my theme was a sleepover in the garden in a tent . With my husband sleeping out there with them . Yes its a little crazy but I thought it would be fun . Am i mad ?

RTKangaMummy Sat 20-May-06 18:14:45

DS and his friends like the pop party cds for dancing

RTKangaMummy Sat 20-May-06 18:16:38

When we had sleepover for DS we had MUD ROC and made models and then next morning painted them

It has a very calming effect on the children

These were 9 year old boys and they really calmed down

You get it from HOBBICRAFT

RTKangaMummy Sat 20-May-06 18:17:31

They made models of their hands -- it is plaster of paris kits

yackertyyack Sat 20-May-06 23:10:11

....get some plain white t-shirts (primark etc) that they can wear as night shirts and then some fabric pens/paints and get them to make their own nightshirts to wear - my DSD did this and they all loved it, wore them to bed and took them home with them. Also had one of those 'pinter' things with sweets in it in the garden which they all took turns to batter!

sparkler1 Sat 20-May-06 23:11:28

Thanks guys - great ideas. Shall have a chat with dd in the morning and see what she would like.

sparkler1 Mon 22-May-06 18:08:12

RTK - the mud roc sounds good. Do you know how much it is? Did browse the Hobbycraft website but couldn't find the product.
Any more ideas?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: