Talk

Advanced search

piano sheet music

(10 Posts)
sidey Fri 19-May-06 14:45:46

Hi all I am wondering if anyone had the piano sheet music for 'When you tell me that you love me' by Diana Ross. I have a pianoist booked for my wedding and I want to walk down the aisle to this song but he doesn't have the sheet music
Thanks
Emma

Littlefish Fri 19-May-06 14:52:54

If you don't get any joy through mumsnet, there are places online which do downloadable sheet music. Obviously you have to pay a small fee for them, but I've used them in the past a couple of times. Really sorry, but I can't remember the name - I think I just googled "online sheet music".

SueW Fri 19-May-06 14:55:58

You can download some sheet music from musicroom.com. We paid about £2.50 I think for Greensleeves and we had to choose what arrangement we wanted.

It's a once only print so you have to be careful - make sure ink in printer, etc!

sidey Fri 19-May-06 15:01:10

Hi SueW just had a look on musicroom.com but can't find anywhere which says i can download. I can buy but can't seem to see anything about downloading

zippitippitoes Fri 19-May-06 15:07:19

if you look on the home page at the top there is a link to digital music store 9downloading)

sidey Fri 19-May-06 15:12:17

Got it! But they have every other Diana Ross song except for the one I want
Typical!!

SueW Fri 19-May-06 15:12:40

It's only available on some pieces I think. SOrry - ddin'tm ake that clear.

You need this bit

SueW Fri 19-May-06 15:13:15

Oh you found it anyway!

sidey Fri 19-May-06 15:16:35

Thanks suew but they didn't have what i am looking for -

Marina Fri 19-May-06 15:21:31

Give this lot a ring - number is on the site under "sheet music". If they don't have it is probably not available...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: