Advanced search


(3 Posts)
mrstumble2 Mon 22-Apr-13 13:48:52

Does anyone know if you can apply for some sort of grant for a deposit on a house if you are a lone parent an would be entitled to housing benefit. Av tried searching the site but cant find anything really. Thanks.

HeySoulSister Mon 22-Apr-13 14:11:28

Some councils run the rent assist scheme. It's not exclusively for lone parents tho

mrstumble2 Mon 22-Apr-13 14:37:24

oh right thanks i will look into that.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: