Talk

Advanced search

I'VE WON A PRIZE!!!

(11 Posts)
Chinchillyweather Sat 20-Dec-03 23:03:12

Yippee - I've won a prize...my second on this site (and my second in my life I think! )

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Mumsnet! I can't wait to hear what I have won...

SantaBaby34 Sat 20-Dec-03 23:07:32

Message withdrawn

Chinchillyweather Sat 20-Dec-03 23:11:35

Ds would LOVE the dumper truck. However, I am just chuffed to have won him something/anything...

Demented Sun 21-Dec-03 13:19:26

All the prizes this week looked great, especially the truck, congratulations!

MarinativityPlay Sun 21-Dec-03 20:13:59

Yes, well done Chinchillyweather! I won some baby luggage a while ago and it was delivered really promptly and is gorgeous (dd a bit young to do anything except stare at it...). I hope you're as pleased with your prize as I was!

Chinchillyweather Mon 22-Dec-03 20:48:24

Thanks everyone. And congratulations to Hughsie and Metrobaby as well!

popsycal Mon 22-Dec-03 20:51:18

how on earth do you win,....i keep on entering and nothing!!
cngrats everyone though!!!!

Chinchillyweather Mon 22-Dec-03 20:53:33

I'm not sure if it a 'luck of the draw' thing, or whether they are looking for a specific thing in each competition. I guess the former though!

Tinker Mon 22-Dec-03 21:27:06

Oh, do you have to enter something to win?

MarinativityPlay Tue 23-Dec-03 20:03:49

It's luck of the draw, I think...you submit reviews or tips depending on the competition requirements and the chat nickname for everyone who entered gets put into an electronic hat. I don't think there is any selection based on quality of tip/review! You'd better keep them coming, Popsycal...I've been on Mumsnet over three years and that was my first ever win. Hope your luck comes up sooner

popsycal Tue 23-Dec-03 20:06:35

no competition this week let them off since its xmas!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: