Talk

Advanced search

Make me Sober!!!!!

(17 Posts)
Twinkie Thu 16-Oct-03 16:34:19

Message withdrawn

Northerner Thu 16-Oct-03 16:36:04

Water, water and water. Wht are you doing drinking whilst on duty so to speak?

fio2 Thu 16-Oct-03 16:37:07

You've had it love Drink loads of water I suppose but then you will be weeing for the next half -hour. Have you been outside yet? God that always kills me when I've had a drink

whatsaname Thu 16-Oct-03 16:39:06

don't bother sobering up, drink more wine, spoil the dinner and then pass out in a pool of your own vomit!

forestfly Thu 16-Oct-03 16:39:14

Shower, thought there might be a slim chance you've got one at work.

ThomCat Thu 16-Oct-03 16:42:22

Have another glass of wine - you're not drunk enough - that's the problem!

Jemma7 Thu 16-Oct-03 16:44:34

Wey-Hey Twinkie

I second Thomcat - If you have another glass of wine you wont care and as long as Dp is sober to pick DD up - Hey Presto!

Go on, treat yourself

Twinkie Thu 16-Oct-03 16:45:50

Message withdrawn

Twinkie Thu 16-Oct-03 16:46:54

Message withdrawn

Jemma7 Thu 16-Oct-03 16:49:28

See you can still do smiley's - Your no way near drunk enough yet!

ThomCat Thu 16-Oct-03 17:05:25

Oh no - you didn't mention the train! Worst thing ever! Once you start drinking you shouldn't stop. You must buy one of those little G&T drinks from offy - all mixed for you and it's got a screw top, perfect for on the go drinking. Whatever you do you must keep drinking. If you don't you will wake up anywhere between 1 and 5 stop past the station you needed to get off at.

dadslib Thu 16-Oct-03 17:07:25

Message withdrawn

Jollymum Thu 16-Oct-03 19:11:00

Twinkie (peering under settee, behind curtains, in bathroom?) How are you? Don't answer if you've passed out...........Three glasses of wine, OMG, you can come to one of my parties anytime.You're a cheap date (OK, to be PC I didn't mean "cheap" as in trollop but easy to get drunk). Don't want to offend anyone 'cos I know how sensitive things have been lately!! Good luck and hope you've sobered up! LOL By the way, I thought LOL meant lots of love etc.. but if it means lots of laughs, then I'm sorry, I'm not laughing 'cos you probably feel like sh.t now!)

Twinkie Fri 17-Oct-03 09:09:51

Message withdrawn

doormat Fri 17-Oct-03 09:30:01

Twinkie dont remind me all yesterday afternoon and evening I had to deal with sobering up one of my dd's. aarrgghh.

ThomCat Fri 17-Oct-03 10:23:57

Doormat - oh whoops - that reminds me of when my friends and me bunked off school and got wasted at my friend got a black eye and her dad came home and irt was just an awful mess. School with a hnagover the next day - what was all that about!!! Worrying really - still my Mum still doesn't know! Please, please let Lottie be a nicer teenager than I was!
How is she anyway, your daughter that is?

doormat Fri 17-Oct-03 11:59:16

TC she had one huge hangover this morning
She was 18 yesterday and decided to drink early in the day, while in her lunch at college.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: