Talk

Advanced search

Called a woman an "evil bitch!"

(8 Posts)
SquiggleSplat Mon 11-Jul-11 13:25:39

I was coming out of a car park earlier today and there was car in the lane next to mine. A woman was driving and a small child (2/3ish) was climbing about inside the car and not strapped in. I hate it when you see that as it's so stupid and irresponsible! A child around here died not that long ago in a similar situation. So anyway being a big mouth this happened . . . I honked my horn to get her attention and said -

me: strap your child in, that's dangerous and illegal
her: oh SHUT UP!
me: you EVIL BITCH! (top of my lungs! blush)

Now I know some won't agree with the language but, well, I don't care I suppose. As far as I am concerned she is and evil bitch so why shouldn't I tell her I think so! One emergency stop and that child would either go though the windscreen or hit the dashboard (as the other child did) and break her neck sad

Being called a bitch was getting off lightly when she came very closs to being beaten to death with my flip flop!!!

Nobdie Thu 14-Jul-11 10:29:36

So the car was actually moving with the child not strapped in? Wtf is wrong with some people angry

Malcontentinthemiddle Thu 14-Jul-11 10:31:02

what the hell is going on here?

HuwEdwards Thu 14-Jul-11 10:32:44

You both sound a bit mad to me..

Tollund Thu 14-Jul-11 10:33:00

Deja vu....

DuelingFanjo Thu 14-Jul-11 10:34:40

did she double post and someone just bumped the second one? it's from Monday.

DuelingFanjo Thu 14-Jul-11 10:35:55

here look, OP says she posted it twice but wasn't getting any replies in this area. smile

GetOrfMoiLand Thu 14-Jul-11 10:36:39

Eh? Have I entered the twilight zone? We discussed this to death earlier in the week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now