Advanced search

Where can I buy Lino?

(3 Posts)
Bron Tue 23-Sep-03 14:02:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Blu Tue 23-Sep-03 14:07:52

It's called Marmoleum now (I think that's the right spelling) and tends to come from the kind of flooring shops which deal in rubber tiles and non-domestic floors. John Lewis also stock it.

nishimuravg Mon 08-Apr-13 09:25:38

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: