Advanced search

Light bulbs for 'touch-reactive' lamps - is there a generic name?

(6 Posts)
CraigRevelPan Thu 13-Jan-11 22:21:00

The bulb in dd's touch lamp has gone - the sort of bulb that will glow 'low-med-high' on each touch. Standard bulbs only glow at high level Is there a generic name for these bulbs so I can check out which shops sell them?


whomovedmychocolate Thu 13-Jan-11 22:23:12

There should be a code on top of the bulb - google it and you'll find loads

CraigRevelPan Thu 13-Jan-11 22:25:23

ooh WMMC - bulb has gone to the great bulb place in the sky. Is it that specific? Crumbs.

whomovedmychocolate Thu 13-Jan-11 22:40:48

Bugger. Try looking on the bottom there may be a sticker with guidance or a brand name of the lamp so you can identify it online.

whomovedmychocolate Thu 13-Jan-11 22:42:23

It will be one of these though wink

CraigRevelPan Thu 13-Jan-11 22:54:08

Ah! it will be the 25watt triple life. Will check if it's screw or bayonet.

Thank you v. v. much. You were wafted from heaven. Or Grimsby, may Thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: