Talk

Advanced search

boys trousers with larger waist where can you buy??

(8 Posts)
greenjim Sun 26-Dec-10 13:44:46

My almost 5 year old boy is stocky to say the least not fat just heavy

He has a waist size of about 27 inches so when buying trousers that fit his waist size they are far too long no wishing to take up all his trousers does any one know where boys trousers with a more generous waist can be found

thanks jim

Jdore Sun 26-Dec-10 17:18:19

Try M&S plus . My DS1 is 11 but small so he's very difficult to buy clothes for.Age 9 plus school trousers fit very well

JaxTellersOldLady Sun 26-Dec-10 17:22:45

M&S, Next, BHS all do 'plus fit' trousers for boys and girls.

hope that helps

HettyAmaretti Sun 26-Dec-10 17:32:10

This wont help you find the trousers, but I must admit to finding this ost a little worrying. Are you sure he's not a little overweight? Or is he very tall too?

Surely 27cm is pretty large for a 5 yo? 'tis my waist size and I'm in my 30s...

Jdore Sun 26-Dec-10 17:39:08

Now I'm hopless at maths Hetty but isn't 27cm about 11inches.... are you wearing a girdle!

All kids are different though, mine has a waist of 26-27 but he's he's to tall for ordinary trousers and to short for his qwn age trousers if you see what I mean... plus size fits nicely

IAPJJLPJ Sun 26-Dec-10 17:59:52

I got my son school trousers from BHS. Think they were called comfort or generous fit

HettyAmaretti Sun 26-Dec-10 18:34:04

lol, yes, I'm sure it is! I read it as inches, hence my shock blush. Sorry.

HettyAmaretti Sun 26-Dec-10 18:37:01

No, no. Not sorry or blush OP does say 27 inches, which is my waist size. Me typing cm was just a typo. Gah.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: