Talk

Advanced search

GRAND DESIGNS alst night anyone here know Lucie Fairweather?

(7 Posts)
toffeecat Thu 30-Sep-10 11:22:37

If so I just wanted to pass on my utter respect towards such a lovely and courageous lady.

A true inspiration, a lady who didnt just build a house, but a home through the most terrible adversity.

Proud of ya gal! xx

amidaiwish Thu 30-Sep-10 11:27:23

that was heart wrenching - dh and I sobbed through it, she was incredible. makes you realise that you never know what is just around the corner.

i've never seen Kevin so quiet - no snidey comments at all! and a great house, i hope they are really happy in it. smile

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Thu 30-Sep-10 11:31:32

It was lovely. I just worried that she hadn't had time to sit down and grieve for her husband. On the other hand, perhaps it helped get through the initial stages.

She seemed like a lovely mum, too. I wish I was as strong as her but unfortunately I blub when I stub my toe.

JoeyGx Fri 01-Oct-10 17:46:28

What an amazing person - Totally moved. Wishing her and her family much happiness in the future.

LoveMyGirls Fri 01-Oct-10 17:48:39

Here here! She was amazing!

psychomum5 Fri 01-Oct-10 18:20:00

I saw it, was humbled by her strength. Not sure I could do what she has achieved, but her comment at the end about her feeling that her DH is still with her....made me well up, and Kevin too I reckon!

Pringlesandwine Fri 10-Feb-17 20:10:50

I know this is an old thread but this episode is on more 4 at the moment. Such a brave lady. Its one of my favourite episodes and I like to think she's still in her house and happy 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now